Paris 2024: Tickets sales open today
Date: October 9, 2023
On your marks. Get set. Go! Ticket sales for the Paralympic Games Paris 2024 – which will take place next summer from 28 August to 8 September – will open at 10 a.m. on Monday 9 October.
There is just one address to remember, the same as for the Olympic ticket office: https://tickets.paris2024.org.
Almost 2.8 million tickets will be on sale for the Paralympic Games Paris 2024:
- From EUR 15 in all Para sports (500,000 tickets)
- At EUR 25 or less, for half of all the tickets
- At EUR 50 or less, for 80% of tickets
- All tickets for the finals will be between EUR 25 and 100.
Real-time ticketing, with no drawing of lots
Straight after the Olympic Games Paris 2024, the whole world will be invited to the “Return Match”, the Paralympic Games. The very first Paralympic Games to be held in France (28 August to 8 September 2024; 22 Para sports on the programme) will provide the 4,400 athletes from 184 different countries, spectators and television viewers with a setting worthy of the event – the Eiffel Tower Stadium for blind football, the Château de Versailles for Para equestrian events, Les Invalides for Para archery, etc. – grand settings for the greatest feats.
Ticketing for the Paralympic Games will be open continuously until the summer of 2024, on a first-come, first-served basis (with no drawing of lots) and subject to availability. Each buyer will be able to purchase, in real time, up to 30 tickets per ticketing account.
The Opening Ceremony, which will be held for the very first time in the history of the Games outside a stadium, in the magical setting of the Place de la Concorde and at the bottom of the Champs-Elysées, will also be on sale (from EUR 150 to 700).
Two brand-new, exclusive offers to experience the event in full
Two exclusive offers – brand-new and valid only for the Paralympic Games – will also be on sale to help you experience the event even more intensely, so as not to miss the performances of the greatest champions, and to cheer on Team France and discover the most emblematic competition venues:
– The “Discovery Pass”
Available for a single price of EUR 24, this pass allows you to discover several Para sports of your choice on the same day. Two passes will be available:
- The “Discovery Pass – Paris Centre”: the Grand Palais (wheelchair fencing and Para taekwondo), the Champ-de-Mars Arena (Para judo and wheelchair rugby), the Eiffel Tower Stadium (football 5-a-side) and Les Invalides (Para archery).
- The “Discovery Pass – South Paris”: Paris Sud 1 Arena (boccia), Paris Sud 4 Arena (Para table tennis) and Paris Sud 6 Arena (goalball).
Seats are reserved for “Discovery Pass” holders at the venues indicated; they will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.
– The “Family Offer”
This offer allows you to enjoy the unique experience of the Paralympic Games as a family. For every two standard “adult” tickets purchased, up to two children’s tickets can be bought for EUR 10 each.
- This offer is available for all sports sessions (except for the Ceremonies and “Discovery Pass”).
- Children’s ticket-holders must be under 12 years of age on the day of the event.
- This offer is available in real time, according to the Para sports and sessions chosen.
Before buying your tickets, come discover and try Para sports at the second Paralympic Day, organised this Sunday 8 October at the Place de la République in Paris
Paralympic Day is celebrating its second edition this Sunday, 8 October 2023, at the Place de la République, transformed for the occasion into a Paralympic sports arena.
With 24 Para sports demonstrations and introductions, and more than 90 athletes present to share their passion for sport, Paralympic Day is a unique sporting event, free of charge and open to everyone, whether or not they have a disability. On the programme: sports, challenges, meetings with champions, autograph sessions, etc. Paralympic Day is also the ideal opportunity to prepare your Paralympic Games schedule one day before ticketing opens at 10 a.m. on Monday 9 October 2023.
More info at: https://www.paris2024.org/fr/journee-paralympique
Key dates and figures
- Monday 9 October 2023, 10 a.m.: Opening of Paralympic Games ticket sales
- Almost 2.8 million tickets on sale; 259 sports sessions
- Up to four seating categories
- 500,000 tickets at EUR 15
- All Paralympic sports from EUR 15
- Half of all tickets for the public at EUR 25 or less
- 80% of tickets at EUR 50 or less
- All the finals between EUR 25 and 100
The Paralympic Games Paris 2024:
- From 28 August to 8 September
- 11 competition days
- 549 events
- 22 Para sports
- 4,400 athletes
- 184 National Paralympic Committees
Paris 2024 hospitality: a new model offered by On Location
On Location, the Paris 2024 Official Hospitality Supplier, will be offering packages including guaranteed tickets for Paralympic Games sports events, as well as exceptional services and options, both at the competition venues and in the heart of the city (hotels, transport, gastronomy, tourist activities, etc.).
From 9 October, these Hospitality offers will be available online worldwide, via the official platforms for the public (https://paralympichospitality.paris2024.org) and for businesses (https://corporatehospitality.paris2024.org), as well as through On Location’s business network of authorised resellers.
Purchase only through official channels
By purchasing tickets or hospitality packages outside the official distribution channels, the purchaser risks not receiving them, or being refused access to the sports venues by the Olympic and Paralympic Games Organising Committee Paris 2024, in accordance with the provisions in force. In addition, any unauthorised sale or resale outside the official distribution channels constitutes a crime under French law.