IBSA launches call for committee nominations
Date: August 16, 2017
IBSA has launched a call for nominations to serve on several of its key committees.
The call has been sent to all IBSA member organisations and the deadline for nominations is Friday September 15th.
Nominations are sought for the following positions and committees. Click on the links to view the desired profile and nomination criteria for each:
Click on the links above to view or download the call and the nomination form.
Here is the full text of the call from the IBSA Secretary General:
Dear IBSA members,
IBSA is searching for candidates for the following positions in the IBSA sub committees:
Chair of the IBSA sports sub committees
Chair of the Regional committees
Chair and members of the Medical committee
Chair and members of the Legal and Ethics committee
All positions are on voluntary basis. The chairs of these committees will lead their committees and report to the IBSA executive board and executive director. The IBSA executive board appoints the chairs of the committees for a period of four years and perform yearly evaluations.
In the attached documents you will find the profiles of these officers and the nomination form.
Please note that:
1. Only IBSA members in good standing by will be able to submit nominations. Being in good standing includes the payment of the 2017 membership fee.
2. Nomination of candidates for these positions must be submitted by September 15, 2017 to [email protected].
3. For reasons of accessibility of the documents for people with visual impairments, please only use MS Word documents for submitting nominations. Only applications in the English language will be considered.
4. Interviews with potential candidates will take place between 20 and 30 September.
5. Candidates for the position of chair of the Regional committees will be presented to the membership. Elections for these positions will take place the day before the General Assembly in Cluj, Romania on 27th October.
Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.
Henk van Aller
IBSA Secretary General