IBSA Judo releases bipartite commission invitation
Date: January 22, 2016
The IBSA Judo Committee has distributed further information regarding participation at the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games.
The documents are available here or on the links above.
Deadline: February 8, 2016
QUALIFICATION PROCESS FOR RIO 2016
Judo – BIPARTITE COMISSION INVITATION
All the countries which are concerned
Dear NPCs and IBSA members
Please find attached:
- The official letter about the bipartite commission invitation,
- Excel file for bipartite commission.
Please read the attachments very carefully, fill the application form very precisely as well as keep the deadline.
- Some athletes have not got proper eye classification.
The last possibility to achieve classification is in Brazil at the beginning of March during the international Judo tournament.
- The IBSA members have to check and manage owned membership fees and the athletes' license.
- BC should ensure only for those athletes who took part on at least one of the qualification events and disposes WRL points.
Please confirm in writing the use of allocated qualification slots to the below mentioned mail addresses.
The application form must be completed and sent back to [email protected] and [email protected] before February 8, 2016.