IBSA Judo releases Rio 2016 slot allocation and confirmation info
Date: January 20, 2016
The IBSA Judo Committee has published important information on the slot allocation for the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games.
Countries which have been allocated slots have until Monday February 1st to confirm their intention to take up their slots.
Click on the links above to access the documents.
Note from the IBSA Judo Committee
Deadline: February 1, 2016
QUALIFICATION PROCESS FOR RIO 2016
Judo – ALLOCATION OF QUALIFICATION SLOTS
To all the countries concerned
Dear NPCs and IBSA members
Please find attached:
- The official letter about the allocation,
- Excel file for allocation slots by NPC and
- The application form for allocation.
Please read the attachments very carefully, fill the application form very precisely as well as keep the deadline.
- Some athletes have not got proper eye classification.
The last possibility to achieve classification is in Brazil at the beginning of March during the international Judo tournament.
- The IBSA members have to check and manage owned membership fees and the athletes' license.
Please confirm in writing the use of allocated qualification slots to the below mentioned mail addresses.
The application form must completed and sent back to [email protected] and [email protected] before 1st February 2016.