IBSA Goalball seeks hosts for future IBSA Championships
Date: July 3, 2012
The two top teams in regional championships can participate in World Championships in 2014. Eligible nations for this tournament are all IBSA member countries in the respective Continent.
The events can be hosted separately.
Interested associations should submit a letter of intent to bid, as soon as possible, to the Goalball Committee at goalbal[email protected] and a copy to [email protected].
Complete bid details must then be submitted by 30th September 2012. The successful applicant will be notified no later than 30th November 2012.
Please ensure your completed bid information includes the following:
• The proposed dates of the Regional Championships, which should fall between 1st April and 31st November 2013;
• The proposed dates of participant arrival and departure;
• The closest major airport and transportation arrangements to the venue from the airport;
• The proposed location, including facility/venue details relevant to the IBSA competition rules for Goalball;
• Background on the local officials and referees qualified to assist with the running Regional Championships;
• Letter of support from your National Sport Association;
• Detailed proposed budget for the event;
• Proposed organizing committee structure;
• Funding Plan.
If you have any questions or need clarification on the bid process, please feel free to contact [email protected] AND [email protected].
We look forward to your response.
IBSA Goalball Committee.
Robert ‘t Hart.